WHY LEADERSHIP CAMP?
It seems that everything rises and falls on leadership. More and more we are seeing young people step up and make a difference for Jesus Christ on their teams and campuses. They are often hungry to learn how to be a servant-leader and how to reach their peers. When student-athletes understand how to become spiritual leaders, a campus revolution occurs.
Leadership Camps are for student-athletes, students, huddle coaches, and volunteers who serve as leaders on their local campuses. This camp focuses on teaching practical skills for Christian growth and biblical leadership, the development as an effective campus leader, and the training for spiritual, organizational, and motivational tools for use in the FCA Campus Ministry.
WHY COACHES CAMP?
This camp is designed for huddle coaches and their families as well. This camp will minister to you through Bible studies, small groups, fellowship, prayer support, discipleship, and mentoring. We will also have activities and schedules for children as well to simultaneously coordinate with your small group time.
WHY FCA CAMP?
* Learn about God and grow closer to Him
* Participate in huddle time (small group time) with trained college athletes
* Expect to be challenged spiritually and physically
* Learn to be a true leader in your daily life, in your huddle, and on your team
* Tackle real issues you deal with every day
* Connect your love for sports with your love for Christ
* Listen to powerful speakers motivating you to live the Christian life